Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Week 11 Again

Mother..blah this is the best email you have sent.  I'm losing my hair..like my hair line is receding and it's falling out in the shower.  I think its stress but who knows.  I sleep OK, I always wake up tired.  I forgot to tell you about that family.  One night a couple weeks ago they said they all wanted to get baptized as a family.  It was a miracle.  I am so happy for them!!  This week was crazy! I stepped in a mud hole and it went up to my knees, then a member poured water on it.  The next day a bug flew
my ear and never came out.  Today there was another emergency transfer, so I am in a trio again with Elder Cagua from Ecuador for a week until cambios.  I have pictures so no worries.  It was a busy week and super fast.  We didn't have time for anything..  We had an interchange and was left alone in my area with another Elder and I did really good.  I know the area and the language better than I give myself credit for.  I'm good , gaining more confidence and figuring everything out.  I hope we can chat.  I love you guys.  Also, I recorded this week but I forgot it.  Love you guys. Elder Kennedy



I like to keep a clean apartment!!

There's a huge palm tree outside of our apartment

after the mud hole

Me and Elder Santiago

after the mud hole

No comments:

Post a Comment